There is nothing better than a bowl of chili. This easy-to-make chili is perfect for the campsite or RV as it is all made in a slow-cooker (a must-have for any RV weekend). Set it and forget it as you kayak or hike the day away, and enjoy a hot bowl of chili just as you get the campfire lit.
EASY CROCKPOT CHILI
This easy crockpot Chili is perfect for a weekend getaway - Set it up before you head out for a day of fun, and have it ready in the evening when you are ready to kick back and relax. It is freezer-friendly too!
- Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Liners
- 1 lb ground beef browned
- 2 15 oz cans dark kidney beans drained
- 1 14.5 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 14.5 oz can tomatoes
- 1 packet of chili seasoning
- 2 cups water
- cheese for topping
- corn chips for topping
- After beef is browned, and grease drained, place in crockpot. Add in kidney beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes, chili seasoning and water. Stir until well combined.1 lb ground beef browned, 1 14.5 oz can of tomato sauce, 1 14.5 oz can tomatoes, 1 packet of chili seasoning, 2 cups water
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
- Serve with your favorite chili toppings, such as cheese, sour cream or corn chips!cheese for topping, corn chips for topping