These Campfire treats are sure to be a hit this summer!
Campfire Cinnamon Rollups
These Campfire Cinnamon Rollups are a guarenteed hit around the campfire.
- Skewer Sticks
- Small Bowl
- 1 package Cresant Rolls
- 1/4 cup White Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2-3 tbsp water
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in small bowl
- Separate crescent rolls and wrap them around the skewer
- Roll it in the cinnamon sugar mixture
- Cook over campfire for 5 minutes, rotating frequently
- Mix 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 2-3 tbsp water together to make a glaze and drizzle over cooked roll-up
Tip: Don’t try to use raw cinnamon rolls, the dough is too heavy and will fall off of the stick into your campfire.